EP 7: Make Your Business Easy AF
When you're first starting your business, it can be easy to over-analyze, and over-perfect.
Let's be honest it CAN BE EASY to make everything HARDER than it really needs to be.
In this episode, I share six tips on how you can make your business as EASY AF!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’ll be adding new episodes regularly, and they will be the badass kick in the booty you’ll need to move forward in your business, and absolutely LOVE YOUR LIFE.
In This Episode:
- [01:10] - Do this and you'll stop holding yourself back
- [02:11] - Get specific about who you help in your business
- [03:17] - Before you go all in do the research
- [05:09] - Get comfortable talking about your business in everyday conversations
- [06:38] - Stop creating content and start selling your programs, products, or packages
- [08:22] - Stick with that one specific package and sell the crap out of it before moving forward
- [09:57] - Work with someone who can show you how to stop spinning your wheels and fast-track your epic success
- When you become super comfortable talking about your business, your business will become easier.
- Questions you should be asking your audience: How can you support them? What do they desire?
- You guide the energy in your business.
- If you're currently not selling anything and you're months or years into your business, then you don't have a business. You have a very expensive hobby.
TAKE THE QUIZ TO FIND OUT!