Episode 9: Five Things Every Entrepreneur Wishes They Knew on Day One
For every stage in your business, there will be a coulda-shoulda-woulda moment, you know the ‘if I could go back in time I would have done this differently.’
I hear it all the time.
If I could go back to when I first started my business I would have never EVER ______ or I would have never wasted all of my time doing ______.
This podcast episode will save you years, money, and more importantly YOUR SANITY!
I promise you that at least one of these will break through YOUR LIMITING BELIEFS and give YOU an A-HA moment.
So let's dive right in.
In this episode, I'm sharing with you the five THINGS successful business owners would immediately change if they were able to go back in time.
If you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’ll be adding new episodes regularly, and they will be the badass kick in the booty you’ll need to move forward in your business, and absolutely LOVE YOUR LIFE.
In This Episode:
- [02:37] - When you have a trademark, you have the exclusive rights to your business name
- [06:30] - Getting lost and going down the social media rabbit hole
- [08:49] - Not outsourcing soon enough
- [13:24] - "I should have hired a coach sooner"
- [16:25] - Falling into the pits of imposter syndrome
- If you do not have a trademark, you have no rights to your business name when you're just starting out and your business income is low.
- When you're constantly looking to attract more people, you're never truly connecting with the people who are already supporting you and your business.
- When you are at the beginning of your business, you can't see your blind spots. You can't see why you're not making money. And this cycle of overwhelm is just going to continue. Coaches can help you immediately see past your blind spots. They will know what's working for you and what's not.