EP 5: Just Another Pretty Face - How Your Judgments Can Steer You Wrong
Who are we to judge?
In this episode, I share with you how easy it can be to fall into the trap of thinking and believing "that what we see is what we get."
Our stories are UNIQUE, powerful, and transformative. When we do the work to overcome them they become our GREATEST STRENGTH.
When we share them, we HEAL.
When we heal, we create space for others to do the same.
Without judgment, attachment or expectation, only love.
The same love that I'm sending to you right now.
If you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’ll be adding new episodes regularly, and they will be the badass kick in the booty you’ll need to move forward in your business, and absolutely LOVE YOUR LIFE.
In This Episode:
- [01:15] - Who do you want to be as a leader
- [03:34] - How our judgments can severely harm us
- [05:45] - There isn’t one face of abuse
- [07:26] - Our voices make the change
- The world needs more women and men to stand in their truth and own their power.
- Don't judge someone based on what you see, especially on social media.
- Don't think about what others might say. Think about the lives you could have saved, impacted, and helped to change simply by sharing your story.